Sunday, March 28, 2010

First App for Opad all about You

None Labs has released its first 'app' for the Opad.

Rather than adopt the more traditional 'me, me, me' approach, the boffins at None Labs were told to develop an app which actively disadvantages the user and benefits others instead.

The result?
You* (not me, me, me) the World's first truly altruistic, alternative therapy initiative.

Download You* (not me, me, me) and each time you click its icon a random amount will be debited from your bank account and credited to one of the charities specially set up by Dr. None.

That's right, you can actually enrich the lives of others without even thinking of them or, heaven forbid, have to witness their suffering.

Get
You* (not me, me, me) today.
* copyright None Laboratories

No comments: